Saturday 17 March 2018

a chat

its light snow and i hope we are not heading for this again alow having said this i do hope it snows heavy so i do not need to go to my respite as they all have shared information wich i gave one of them and she did say it depins on what you are telling me but that is not the point if it was something personal are they just going to share that as well respite i hate for doing that and no wonder i am angry and the manager has not got a care in the world about sharing of information at all she thinks all is fine with her staff trust me i will not talk about my life again to any of them at all and i do not even care if i get in to panic attacks again i can deal with them my self or have a seizure i can deal with that my self as right now they do not know how upset i am over there manners towards information and the thing is there job is in social work so i do not know if i told social work about this what would happen as i have not got a good social worker i will not be doing this but i just wonder what there rules are about this hich as i like to call it mum does not know about this at all as it happend when she had went away so its to high tech for her to understand but when i found out i was like that hmm mum may not give me that temp blood things as she does not trust them to give me them and we are now waiting on a call from them this is to request what support i need but as i said to mum will the requests happen or not lightly no i have lost all trust in them after that i am going to make this clear to her on thursday


mum is not giving me the blood things as its bad folks trying to get the seizure tablet from them and we have got a requests any way with the stairs so that is lots to tell them

chat soon

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Jamie and keeping me updated. I am praying that it will all go well still for you somehow. Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete