Wednesday 14 March 2018


hi all

i just feel low this evening as its nearly time to get depressed again this will happen this monday when i go to respite in scotland and i do not trust them as they shared something which i did not want the full place to know and as soon as i found out i was like hmm i know they need to share but i am thank full it was nothing to personal i can not even find a book i enjoy currently so i will just sit on my computer and wright my blog up i might not do any updates next week as i do not have the blog software with me so please just know i will be back on here as soon as i can i will try to do another few updates now until monday morning as afternoon i go

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jamie, thanks for letting us know that you may not be able to post a blog entry next week. I hope your visit is better than expected for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete